DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

October 23, 2012

What am I packing for Auburn 2012?

 
While I'm busy putting together the last details for our Auburn trip, I thought I'd share with you a little list of what I'm taking with us!

  • I'm in the middle of Jeffery Eugenides' The Marriage Plot and LOVE it. I'm so excited to finish it on the drive down to South Carolina. I also have the latest Real Simple packed because let's be honest, I take it everywhere with me anyway!
  • Cory's favorite snack is peanut m&ms, so you'll be sure to find them in our snack bag. I also made a loaf of pumpkin bread, too! 
  • The Black Keys aren't anything new, but I am still smitten with their first big release from 2008. It's one of my favorite albums of all time.
  • This jacket from Target is my favorite staple piece of the season. I don't usually wear leathers or any kind of animal skin (the only exception EVER is a good pair of boots), so this jacket was a perfect fit.
  • Cards Against Humanity is our favorite game recently. We can't stop playing it. Definitely only suitable for adults!
  • After this summer, Cory and I have decided to ditch the GPS and keep our brains alert while driving. We love using our Atlas to discover the roads on our own! So fun!
What do you pack when you travel?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment